1. PELAIMAS makes the following means available to Website users for their requests, questions and complaints:
Postal Address: c/ Trafalgar 2-4, 13B, 08010 Barcelona
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone: +34 933 191 789
Fax: +34 933 150 221
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the Website that PELAIMAS makes available to Internet users free of charge. Access to the site implies unreserved acceptance of them. The use of certain services offered on the site will also be governed by the particular conditions established in each case, which will be understood to be accepted simply through the use of the services.
3. The display, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Website are authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
3.1. That it is compatible with the purposes of the Website detailed at the beginning of this notice.
3.2. That it is done for the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for private, personal use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
3.3. That none of the content provided on the Website is altered in any way.
3.4. That no graphic, icon or image available on the Website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the other images accompanying it.
4. PELAIMAS reserves the power to make alterations and updates to the information contained on the Website, the way it is configured and presented and the access conditions at any time, without the need to give advance notice.
5. PELAIMAS does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Website or its content, nor that it will be up to date. PELAIMAS will do all it can to correct errors, re-establish communication and update content, except in circumstances making it impossible or difficult to do so, as soon as it is informed of errors, disconnections or out-of-date content.
6. Any unauthorised access to the Website or use that may be made of the information contained on it is the exclusive responsibility of whoever carries out such actions. PELAIMAS will accept no responsibility for any consequences, damages or losses that may derive from such access or use. PELAIMAS accepts no responsibility for any security errors that may occur or for damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored in it as a result of:
6.1 the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used for the connection to the Website’s services and content,
6.2 browser malfunction
6.3 the use of old versions of the browser
7. PELAIMAS accepts no responsibility deriving from content linked from the Website which is beyond its control, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in it that could cause damage to the computer system (hardware and software) or to user documents or files, and it accepts no responsibility for damage of any kind caused to users for this reason.
Should any user, customer or third party consider that the content or user comments made on the Website or provided by linked sites are illegal or damage the property or infringe the rights of a customer or third party with a right to compensation, and, in particular, consisting of:
7.1 Activities or content likely to be considered offences under Spanish criminal law.
7.2 Activities or content infringing intellectual or industrial property rights.
7.3 Activities or content placing public order, criminal investigations, public safety and national security in danger.
7.4 Comments or content threatening the protection of children, respect for the dignity of people and the principle of non-discrimination.
We would ask them to notify us as soon as possible to the e-mail address in the Website contact section.
Under no circumstances will PELAIMAS accept responsibility for the opinions given by users in forums, chats, social networks or other participation tools included on the Website. It also reserves the right to remove such content included if it is considered inappropriate.
8.Anyone making unauthorised use of the information contained on the Website, reselling it or infringing PELAIMAS’ intellectual or industrial property rights will be held legally responsible.
9.All third-party links to the Website must be to the home page. “Deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the Website contents for the benefit of unauthorised third parties is expressly prohibited.
10.PELAIMAS and the user, expressly renouncing any other rights, submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona (Spain) for any dispute that may derive from access to or use of the Website.
The intellectual property rights to the Website, its source code, design, images, logos, browsing structure, databases and other elements contained in it are owned by PELAIMAS, which is the exclusive holder of the rights to exploit it in any form, particularly rights to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate or transform it.
Access to this website does not, under any circumstances, involve the acquisition by users of any intellection property rights over the content appearing on it.
The trademarks of the advertisers who advertise on the website belong to their respective owners.
© 2022, PELAIMAS, S.L., masimas.com. All rights reserved.
Jurisdiction and arbitration clause.
All litigation, discrepancies, disputes, questions or complaints resulting from the interpretation, implementation, breach, termination or invalidity of this notice, or directly or indirectly related to it, will be definitively resolved by arbitration from the Barcelona Arbitration Tribunal, to which the parties entrust the administration of arbitration and the appointment of a sole arbitrator in accordance with its Regulations and Statutes. The arbitration procedure will follow the Regulations of this Tribunal, to which the parties submit themselves, expressly pledging from now on to comply with the resolutions and decision issued by the arbitrator.
Secondly, and if necessary, the Parties submit themselves, expressly waiving any other rights they may have, to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Notwithstanding the above, both parties will do everything reasonably necessary to attempt to resolve conflicts amicably.
Approval date 13/05/2010