The Moog is in the heart of the Raval, at number 3, Carrer del Teatro, just off the famous Ramblas.
You can get there by Metro: L2 Paral·lel / L3 Liceu
Bus: H14 / N9
The Moog is a 10-minute walk from Plaça Catalunya and 4 minutes by bike.
The Moog is open 365 days a year and its hours are:
- Sunday to Monday: midnight to 5am
- Fridays, Saturdays and the nights before public holidays: midnight to 6am
Ticket prices are:
- Sunday to Monday: €7 in advance/€10 at the box office.
- Fridays, Saturdays and the nights before public holidays: €12 in advance/€15 at the box office.
These prices may vary depending on the session. You will find full information on our website www.moogbarcelona.com
You can buy your tickets in advance from the website www.moogbarcelona.com
Tickets for each session will normally also be available on the door. If this is not the case, we will announce it in advance on social media.
If advance tickets are sold out, we recommend arriving early to get into the club.
You must be at least 18 years old to be allowed into the club. The establishment follows a strict age policy to ensure the safety and well-being of its customers.
Yes. We have an area for people with reduced mobility.
If you can’t find the e-mail with your ticket, check your spam or junk mail folder. If you still can’t find it, contact us using our form.
We don’t give refunds, but we can exchange your ticket for another session of the same value as the ticket you bought.
The Moog is all about flat hierarchies, so we don’t have reserved or VIP areas.
There is no defined dress code, although T-shirts representing football teams and with political messages are not permitted. Stag/hen night groups in fancy dress are also not allowed.
Yes, we have a cloakroom at the Moog. It costs €2 per item.
- No backpacks or helmets may be brought into the club. Helmets without a bag may not have anything inside them except gloves or scarves.
- The price is per item.
- If you want to take something from a deposited item, you will have to pay again.
- If you lose your ticket:
-You will have to wait until the end of the session
-You will have to identify yourself
-You will have to provide us with your personal data (name, identity card/passport/foreigner’s number and telephone number)
If you have lost something or left it in the cloakroom, write to us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org describing it, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
What does having this card mean?
- Free admission at any time (before the cash desk on the door has closed) for all sessions, except for special sessions (e.g. New Year’s Eve).
- At the moment, only you can come in free. We will let you know if this changes.
- The card must be shown together with an identity card to check the details, as the Moog card is personal and non-transferable. This is why it has your name on it.
- The cards are valid for a fixed period. They may NOT be used if they have expired.
- Having the card is a privilege not everyone has, so we ask you give it the value it deserves. Having it does not entitle you to different treatment or priority. Follow the rules. The card does not exempt you from having to comply with them. If anyone working at the club considers that you do not deserve the card, it will immediately be withdrawn.